Lifelong Learners & Productive Citizens
The Human Resources Department supports school district operations through people, process and technology. Our focus is on the recruitment and retention of talent, processing efficiency, and exemplary customer service. By providing sound and responsive advice and consultation, accurate information, and efficient and courteous service, we will motivate and support the faculty and staff who serve our students and the community. Human Resources staff will model respectful and ethical behavior, provide a welcoming and positive work environment while recognizing the need for innovation and flexibility as the needs of our workforce change.
The Department of Human Resources welcomes you to explore the exciting opportunities that are available on our website. We pride ourselves as being a team of highly qualified professionals, consisting of certified, classified and administrative personnel, who daily shape the future one child at a time.
Human Resources focus on recruitment and retention of talent, process efficiency and exemplary customer service. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with The School District of Madison County.
The School Board of Madison County, Florida does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information for applicants and employees, or any other reason prohibited by Federal and State law regarding non-discrimination. See 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d); 34 C.F.R. 106.9; 34 C.F.R. 110.25.
In addition, the School Board provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. This holds true for all students who are interested in participating in educational programs and/or extracurricular school activities. See 34 C.F.R. 108.9.
Disabled individuals needing reasonable accommodations to participate in and enjoy the benefits of services, programs, and activities of the School Board are required to notify the administrator at the school/center at which the event or service is offered to request reasonable accommodation in advance.
The designated Title IX and Section 504 Compliance Coordinator as required by 34 C.F.R. 100.6(d) is Lori Newman, Coordinator of ESE Services, 2523 West U.S. Highway 90, Madison, Florida 32340; 850.973.1562; firstname.lastname@example.org .
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Madison County School District Advertised Policies (11/7/17)
- po1128 - Employment Contract ss 09-15-17.pdf (139.7 KBs)
- po2280 - Physical Education ss9-27-17.pdf (162.0 KBs)
- po1210 - Ethical Conduct ss 09-15-17.pdf (277.3 KBs)
- po2421 - CTE ss 09-15-17.pdf (275.0 KBs)
- po3130 - ss 09-15-17.pdf (166.4 KBs)
- po3210 - Ethical Conduct ss 09-15-17.pdf (288.2 KBs)
- po4128 - Contracts Confidential Staff ss 09-15-17.pdf (52.4 KBs)
- po3220 - Eval of Inst Staff ss 09-15-17.pdf (230.6 KBs)
- po4210 - Ethical Conduct 09-15-17.pdf (282.7 KBs)
- po5200 - Attendance SS 09-27-17.pdf (177.7 KBs)
- po5225 - Absence Religous Holidays ss 10-02-17.pdf (276.5 KBs)
- po5500 - Student Conduct SS 09-27-17.pdf (246.3 KBs)
- po5335 - Students with Chronic Health ss 10-02-17.pdf (253.7 KBs)
- po7100 - Facilities Planning SS 9-27-17.pdf (152.5 KBs)
- po5771 - Search and Seizure ss 09-19-17.pdf (212.4 KBs)
- po8390 - Animals District Property tg -27-17.pdf (100.4 KBs)
- po8475 - Background Screening Contractors ss 09-15-17.pdf (267.7 KBs)
- po8510 - Wellness ss 10-02-17.pdf (299.6 KBs)
- po7410 - Maintenance tg 9-27-17.pdf (144.3 KBs)
- po8540 - Vending Machines ss 10-02-17.pdf (239.4 KBs)
- po8600 - Transportation ss 10-02-17.pdf (267.4 KBs)