Skip to content

To Request Public Records from Madison County School Board, please complete and submit the Public Records Request Form below. You may also visit the District Office to request public records in person.

If you are requesting your school transcript, please call Cindy Boyd at (850) 973-5022.

Public Records Request Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Please be as detailed as possible
Human Validation